[Groop] Slow of Mind Greetings

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Dec 26 10:03:09 PST 2011

Hey Everyone!

Belated Happy Birthday and Happy 6 month anniversary to Andrew!

Belated Merry Christmas to all!!  Hope everyone gets at least a little relaxed time with family and friends.

(What do you mean "Slow of Mind"?)

At least I can wish you all a Happy New Year before it's after New Years.

And just think, after all of this time, just a few more months before Groo vs. Conan actually happens.  In the mean time, there are Sergio Funnies every month!
(I'm still trying to find those two identical butterflies!)

Take care all,

Gary G.