[Groop] Trading cards value?

Porter publicporter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 17:00:32 PST 2011

I picked up a set about three years ago on eBay for $54 plus shipping.

To give you an idea of other sales though (albeit from quite awhile ago and I think mostly under-valued), here's my bidding history on other lots (I knew there was a reason I saved all those "item not won" emails from eBay):

6/06  my bid: $50   sale: $76
7/06  my bid: $22.98  sale: $23.48  (got sniped - argh!)
7/06  my bid $25.87  sale: $26.87 (for an auction of 368 cards. sniped again - double arggggh!)
7/06  my bid: $15.88  sale: $33.99

 ~ Porter.