[Groop] Groop 2011

Dennis Rasmussen dernice at sol.dk
Thu Jan 20 08:02:57 PST 2011

Hi there!

When I met Sergio in Frankfurt back in October, he told me, that after
the Groo vs. Conan series,
there will be a Groo vs. Tarzan series, because Dark Horse also own the
rights to Tarzan.

Btw, I did write a report on my trip down to the Frankfurt Book Fair for
the Groo board.
You can read it here, see a lot of pictures, and see this beautiful
piece of art, that I bought from Sergio:
http://www.dernice.dk/groo/

<http://www.dernice.dk/groo/> Enjoy!

 - Dennis

<----- Oprindelig email ----->