[Groop] The Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide

Thomas Gatto arwincid at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:36:47 PDT 2011

Probably old news here, but a friend just bought me a copy of “The Galactic Phrase Book and Travel Guide: Beeps, Bleats, Boskas, and Other Common Intergalactic Verbiage”; if anyone gets a chance to pick one up in the Star Wars section of your local book store I’d highly recommend it.

The book was first published in 2001, and I don’t know how I missed it for so long, but the best parts are the illustrations by Sergio Aragones.

I didn't see any Groo's in the book but I haven't read it all. Still Sergio + Star Wars together = Great stuff.

Any reviews?

T. Gatto

P.S. Rick Loomis is still committing acts of Piracy, on the high seas (or so I allege without any proof).