[Groop] High School English

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 19:40:06 PDT 2011

Brilliant, I love it!!!
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller

________________________________
From: Desiree R. <paperoblivion at gmail.com>
To: groop at groo.com
Sent: Sun, July 3, 2011 8:39:53 PM
Subject: [Groop] High School English

I have no idea what made me remember this, but it kind of popped into my head
and I thought you all might find it amusing:

When I was a sophomore in high school, my English teacher required us to each
bring in and read to the class a piece of work from our favorite poet. I, of
course, brought in one of the poems from Groo and stated that my favorite poet
was M.E. If I recall correctly, it was the poem about how nobody, except for
Rufferto, can survive and encounter with Groo. I got an A! Heh, Groo helps with
grades.

-desiree