[Groop] Captain Rick Loomis

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Fri Jul 8 08:23:03 PDT 2011

Arrggghhhh!   Avast ye Groopie swabs!

I be here to tell you that the notorious Captain Rick Loomis be a matey of the first order!  Arrgghh!  Yes, indeed.  There I was, stuck in the vast sea of heat and sand known as "Phoenix" with piles of booty in need of transport, and me with naught but a tiny sloop at hand!  Arrr, it were a bad situation.  But then along comes Captain Rick with a fast frigate to the rescue and between us we made off with the booty to that ask-no-questions port known as "GoodWill" where we disposed of the loot.  Arrgghh, I don't know what I would have done otherwise and I am much in his debt.

Some say Captain Rick be a pirate whilst some say that not be the case.  But pirate or no, I says he be a matey ye can count on in a pinch and I takes me hat off to him!  Arrrr!

Gary "Needs a Throat Lozenge" G.