[Groop] (Not a) Conan parody

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 15:55:18 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info

I grow older and wiser with the help of my friends :-)

I'm pretty sure Robert Howard's Conan stories started the "barbarian genre"... way back in the days of pulp fiction. His stuff was too "ose" for me-- but I read all the Burroughs books I could find, and a good many of the Doc Savage novels. And I do like the Franzetta "Conan" illustrations, even though they lack cute dogs.