[Groop] Groop Happy Birthday

Thomas Gatto arwincid at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:12:10 PST 2011

For God sake he said he buys 2 comics, and Groo is one of them, that leaves 3 comics unnamed not 2, get a calculator or something.

And Rick, if you are not a pirate please (once and for all) account for the hook, the eye patch, the peg-leg, and the talking parrot (not to mention the comely wenches tied to your mizzenmast). You may be in denial but you are in fact a pirate! May I suggest attending some Buccaneer Anonymous (B.A.) meetings, and not stressing your R's quite so much!

Oh and Happy Birthday Mark, you Mendicant you.

T Gatto