[Groop] Groop Happy Birthday

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Thu Mar 3 07:50:38 PST 2011

The other three comics are "Knights of the Dinner Table" by Jolly
Blackburn, and .. um.. Not Groo... and .. um The Other One.

And I Am Too not a pirate, as any fool can plainly see. My eye doctor
says the eye patch is only temporary, as soon as my Lazy Eye gets off
it's rear end and back to work. And the wenches are Just Friends.
Rick Loomis
(Definitely Not a Pirate)

At 07:55 AM 3/3/11, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:12:10 -0500
>From: Thomas Gatto <arwincid at hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [Groop] Groop  Happy Birthday
>

>For God sake he said he buys 2 comics, and Groo is one of them, that
>leaves 3 comics unnamed not 2, get a calculator or something.
>
>And Rick, if you are not a pirate please (once and for all) account
>for the hook, the eye patch, the peg-leg, and the talking parrot
>(not to mention the comely wenches tied to your mizzenmast). You may
>be in denial but you are in fact a pirate! May I suggest attending
>some Buccaneer Anonymous (B.A.) meetings, and not stressing your R's
>quite so much!
>
>Oh and Happy Birthday Mark, you Mendicant you.
>
>T Gatto

Flying Buffalo Inc  www.flyingbuffalo.com
PO Box 8467, Scottsdale, AZ 85252
480-945-6917