[Groop] Emerald City Comicon 2011

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Sun Mar 6 17:53:00 PST 2011

Moo.

Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:37:19 -0600
From: cschechner at sbcglobal.net
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Emerald City Comicon 2011

Wow! Did Gary take a calf? I’ll bet that caused quite a stir. Still, it’s better than a full grown cow!

on 3/6/11 12:20 PM, Shawn Nicholson at sloptamom at yahoo.com wrote:

Desiree, congrats on meeting Sergio, he is the absolute best! Thank you for
sharing your wonderful pics with the Groop. Always great to hear about
the different experiences Groop Members have when seeing Sergio at the
various cons. Makes us, who can't always make the cons, feel like we are there too.

Gary, cannot wait to hear how you and your calf are doing at the con! Hope
you are hanging in there :)

Enjoy!

Shawn (the girl :)