[Groop] Fwd: Emerald City Comicon 2011

Lee Gunter leegunter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:59:01 PST 2011

Fear of being silly could quite possibly leave me completely paralyzed. I
would put "silly" in the top 10 adjectives to describe Groo.

And thanks, guys, for the welcomes.
On Mar 7, 2011 6:26 AM, "Gary Grossmann" <garyg5678 at live.com> wrote:

> Hey Lee & Desiree!
>
> Thanks for the great pics and welcome to the Groop! It's been pretty quiet
lately. But maybe with the coming of Groo v. Conan and Cons and stuff,
things will pick up. Otherwise, don't be afraid to be silly.

> Take care,
>
> Gary G.
>

> Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:33:22 -0800
> From: leegunter at gmail.com
> To: groop at groo.com
> Subject: [Groop] Fwd: Emerald City Comicon 2011
>

> Hi. New guy here. Long time fan first time caller....
>
> Here's my pic of Sergio. I went to this Con to hang out with a couple
buddies. When I wandered into Sergio sitting there I was flabergasted. Grew
up on Mad Magazine, and Groo is an old comic lovers favorite comic book. I'd
have linked directly to the pic itself (versus the whole gallery) but the
new Facebook setup is not cooperating.