[Groop] Groop Rant from the Not Pirate

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Tue Mar 8 18:49:07 PST 2011

I see it is once again past time for my annual rant about not copying
everything when you reply. I just got a 23K message to my
slow-downloading computer which had two short comments about Gary's
wonderful convention report, and two more copies of Gary's complete
report. Please take pity on those of us with slow modems, and who
receive the digest of the Groop emails. When you reply copying the
entire message you are replying too, I end up getting one HUGE
message with the replies buried within. Gary's report was great, and
I look forward to receiving many more of them, but receiving 5 copies
of the same report is NOT the same as receiving 5 new reports! (or
repots, as I almost typed. Hmm. I haven't repotted anything since I
bought that boojum tree at the Desert Botanical Garden... look... a squirrel!)

Ummm... anyway please be considerate when you reply. Just copy enough
of the previous message that we know who you are replying to. Delete the rest.

Rick Loomis
Not a Pirate (really!)