[Groop] Groop What Pirates?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 09:04:50 PDT 2011

I picked up a few sets of Rick's "Decision Dice", funny dice used to decide who
goes first in a game, as well as "Pizza Dice" that you can roll for random pizza
toppings (there's a meat die and a veggie die).

I WAS a bit late with my payment, does anyone know what "keelhaul" means?

Rick, I don't think anyone on the list would mind if you talked about your
products and services this one time; it wouldn't be "spam" but rather just
letting us know what you do and what games you are and have been involved in.

(Any complaints can be directed to Captain Ahax, who likes pirates only a little
more than he likes Groo).
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller