[Groop] Groop What Pirates?

Thomas Gatto arwincid at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:37:32 PDT 2011

Dread Pirate Loomas;

OK; I just dropped $69.00 on a Tannenhauser (sp?) game so I'm a bit tapped out fpr now.
But, Oh great pirate leaderer, can ye see fit to take time from your busy schedule of looting and pillaging to send us a link (and I wouldn't turn down some coupons, or special offers).
Perhaps spend $50.00 and get a free 8X10 glossy photograph of the comley wenches tied to my mizzen mast etc...

I love the dice ideas and am always looking for a new game (especially pirate ones).

Thanks
T. Gatto
 Annoying SOB.