[Groop] Groop There Be No Pirates Here

rick at flyingbuffalo.com rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:29:11 PDT 2011

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I had to check out of my hotel this
morning, and had meetings all morning, so didn't have time to check my
email. (I don't have one of those smartphone thingies.) Currently I am
sitting in a hotel in the mountains overlooking Hoover Dam. (Plan to do
some touristy things tomorrow morning. We're going to visit CHLORIDE!) That
new bridge over the dam is VERY impressive, and the dam looks amazing from
up on the bridge.
  Anyway, you can of course see all the available info on all our games at
www.flyingbuffalo.com - so I don't have to say much here. The "Decision
Dice" have a side with a picture representing "Eldest" "youngest"
"Alphabetically by name" "Owner of the game" "person who rolled the die"
and the 6th side is an arrow (whoever it is pointing at). Eldest is a guy
with a cane. Youngest is a baby crawling. etc. Tunnels & Trolls is still
going strong, and we have recently reprinted Monsters!Monsters! where you
play the monster instead of the hero.
  Anyone from the group who orders something from the webpage in the next
two weeks, mention the Groop and I'll throw in a free commemorative poker
deck. (You'll find out who it commemorates when you see it. Hey, it's
free.)
  I have been a Groo fan since the first time I saw him many many years
ago. I'd love to do a Groo-based game product of some kind, but I really
can't afford to pay Sergio a fair price for it. Maybe after I get rich. I
of course have a copy of the Groo card game and expansion, and find it
hilarious.
<end of serious letter>
Rick Loomis
Not a Pirate (really!)