[Groop] Fwd: Groo Sale!

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 02:59:12 PDT 2012

Para 1: I'm not sure that is true. Legally you're allowed to make a backup copy in case your original gets broken but I don't think that covers usage at the same time in another medium. Hence my consideration about using my backups in my NAS streaming to a media player. Totally true about opening it up to the web being illegal though.

Para 2: Yep that's what I've been saying.

Para 3: Exactly. More clearly stated than my scribble :-)

Cheers
Womble