[Groop] Groop Re: Piracy

Kaytee bodhikt at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 16:07:26 PDT 2012

The Dark Horse Digital site specifies that their comics cannot be read on Kindles, but can be on a Nook/Android. Not sure why.... Maybe the software won't enlarge the pages properly? Kinda hard to read if they shrink them down to fit the Kindle screens. (I'm waiting for the Kindle versions, too. Or, at least, one I can download to my netbook and read off-line.) It's kinda cool to read Groo on a full screen, and all, but the DH on-line version of 25th Anniv isn't as "responsive" as the paper version....

Kaytee