[Groop] Groop Re: Piracy

Kaytee bodhikt at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 20:02:45 PDT 2012

Anyone who would import GROO to their Kindle, tablet or other e-reader is not thinking clearly (as any fool can plainly see).  The device would surely implode upon download!
Naw... Rufferto appears multiple times. My computer still works as well as it ever did. My only complaint, is that even though *I* bought the (legal) digital version, *Dark Horse* keeps it on their  site-- I have to be online and sign into "my account" on their site in order to read it. My print copy is much easier to use than their software-- no need to scroll to see the whole page... no need to wait for little page turning arrows to do their job... can read it anywhere with no electrical connection needed, let alone Internet connection.

Kaytee

groop