[Groop] Buzz & Bell HC

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:57:48 PDT 2012

Thanks Ronny, for verifying that numbered copies do exist.
Mine has the signature in pencil, but no remnants of any number having been put to page. Not to say it was not there, but no indentation or leftover markings.

I guess my copy can be put on list as the fabled "invisible numbered copy" of legend.