[Groop] Sergio Pin

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Tue Aug 21 09:18:40 PDT 2012

Hi Folks!

I'm afraid I don't have good news for you on the Sergio Cloisine pin.  It was not generally available for purchase.  He had a bunch one year and was handing them out at San Diego  (and I assume other conventions until they ran out).  I can't remember how long ago it was exactly.  He hasn't had any for a while.  I don't know how you'd get one now unless it popped up on ebay.

Gary G.