[Groop] Groop mousepad on eBay

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Feb 10 09:00:03 PST 2012

Hi Folks!

According to my records, the mouse pads were made in 1999 primarily by Ruben Arellano (one of the very first Groop members who used to keep a "Sergiography" trying compile everything that Sergio ever did, but who has dropped out of sight) and Nate Piekos (at one point the most active Groopie and also a self publishing comic book creator who has gone on to greater glories as a font creator and writer for actual comic book publishers!)

I'm really curious to know who the one on ebay belonged to.  I'll write to the seller and let you know what I find out.

And yes, Shane, I know life happens.  (I just wish we could have gotten together last year when I was in North Hollywood)  This is pretty much the stinkyest, suckyest time of year for me.  I have to deal with the 3 "Evil L's:"  Legislators, Lawyers, and Lobbyists.  May Groo visit them all!!  And after the snow and ice storm, my little acre looks like Groo visited me!

Can't wait for Groo v. Conan.  Take care all -Gary G.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf Of sac at foolarchy.com
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:24 AM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Groop mousepad on eBay

We had these made in the late 90s right? (I can't honestly recall who
headed up the initiative for them). I have at least one in my
collection, but I think I might have 2-4. I'd have to look.

Gary is going to yell at me when he see's this email(first one in about
7+ years). (Yes Gary, I haven't forgotten. Life happened, that's all. It
will be soon. I promise) :)

~shane