[Groop] Sergio's Funnies

Comics230 Comics230 at cox.net
Sat Feb 11 17:59:35 PST 2012

There was a post on Mark site that Sergio had hurt his back and was in the hospital. I think it was early in the month. He mentioned that there would be a delay in Sergio's work, including Groo vs Conan. They're pulling the solicitation for 2+.

I had not seen anything else.

John

I can't complain about the Patriots. After all, I could be a Seahawks fan or something. 5 Super Bowls in 11 years, and the team has room for improvement.

Go Bruins!
Go Patriots!