[Groop] Groo cards for sale...

Thomas Gatto arwincid at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:47:36 PST 2012

1. Thanks for the info.
2. Holy [censored]
3. I guess I should not have let that funny looking guy with the handlebar mustache sign it, it's probably worthless now!
4. Holy [censored]

Thanks
T. Gatto

From: Comics230 at cox.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:27:41 -0500
CC: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Groo cards for sale...

Thomas,
I believe the last box on eBay went for about $400. I think that is a bit steep. But if that is what market will bear. I just  got the last IG card I needed (5). So all I need to get is sketch card. I have several that I have gotten over the years at shows, but not one from the set. I do have an unopened box too.

John
Go Bruins!Go Patriots!