[Groop] IDW Book Update: Postage & Payment Info

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Jul 2 14:53:53 PDT 2012

Hi Folks!

This is for all of the folks who have asked me to either pick-up their Ltd. Edition version or Regular Edition version of the IDW Groo book.

The Ltd. books will come boxed up.  I’ll take them out of the box (unless you tell me not to) have Sergio sign them to you (unless you tell me to have him sign them to someone else), put them back in the box, put that box in another box that IDW uses for shipping, and then mail them off.

The IDW Shipping Manager told me what boxes they use and I’ll be ordering them in the next day or two plus some packing peanuts.  The boxes cost a little over $2 a piece.

As expected, the postage will be brutal for International folks.  Here is the rundown (and btw, “Express” is even worse):

Australia, New Zealand, Philippines:
Priority Mail:  $67.15 plus a couple dollars or so for insurance, plus the box:
Total: $72.

All of Europe:
Priority Mail: $59.00 plus a couple dollars or so for insurance, plus the box:
Total: $64.

Mexico:
Priority Mail: $51.85 plus a couple dollars or so for insurance, plus the box:
Total:  $56.

Canada:
Priority Mail: $43.65 plus a couple dollars or so for insurance, plus the box:
Total:  $48.

Domestic including other costs:
Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio:    Washington         Oregon            California
Parcel Post:     $27.00                         $19.00             $18.00             $14.00
Media Mail:     $11.00                         $11.00             $11.00             $11.00

I would like there to be a general consensus about which way domestic folks want the books sent so I don’t have to remember who wants what.  Is that possible?

Also, I assume “Priority” is OK for the International folks and you don’t need/want me to send it Express?

Finally, if you want to pay me through Paypal, add a couple dollars.  If you are sending me the funds for the Regular Edition, add $5.  My paypal account is my home e-mail:
grossfamm at comcast.net

If you want to write me a check or send a money order or whatever, (I accept gold bullion) send it to:

Gary Grossmann
8916 Blomberg St SW
Olympia, WA 98512

Thanks,