[Groop] IDW Book Customs Form

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Wed Jul 4 15:58:16 PDT 2012

To all International IDW Book folks:

As you know, I need to fill out those darn Customs Forms.

I will mark on all of them that the contents is a Gift.

Also, I already know that for Denmark and Norway and Sweden I need to say the value is only $100. Is this the case for other countries?

In those cases, it would seem that I also need to insure it for only $100, even though it is, of course worth at least $150, plus shipping, or in Ronny’s case $250.

So tell me what to do. Otherwise, I’ll put the value at $150 and insure it for that much too.

Thanks,

Gary G.