[Groop] Gary G Apprciation Thread

royalslik at aol.com royalslik at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 15:07:55 PDT 2012

Gary G. consistently goes above and beyond for members of the Groop and I wanted to formally thank him again for his kindness and generosity.  I know Gary through the Groop and through emails that we exchange every now and then related to Groo.  But Gary is out there in real life, purchasing stuff for us, lugging stuff around, and spending his own time and energy shipping etc.  It's very rare to experience this level of awesomeness from someone I've never met in person, and I am truly appreciative of what Gary brings to the Groop and its members.  Just imagining him lugging around 250 pounds of massive hard covers and mailing them to us is almost comical in itself.  Gary, please take some photos of this project to send to the Groop.  If I can help you or anyone else on this list with anything related to New York, where I live, feel free to email me.

-Anil