[Groop] Appreciation of Gary

Adam White adamwhitewolf at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:14:14 PDT 2012

Hi Groop,

I'd like to also echo Anil's comments, (as I'm sure everyone would) in that
its a Very big deal and a Huge task that Gary is doing for us. And also not
having had the chance to meet with most of our group face to face, I hope
to be able to return Gary's kindness and effort in the very near future.

Best regards and Groofully,

Adam

Message: 4