[Groop] a favor from a Comic Con attendee?

bennido ng bennidokk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 05:32:11 PDT 2012

OMG ! I almost fell off my chair when I read this post !

Ultima the RPG is finally back ! I recall all those sleepless nights playing Ultima 6, Ultima 7 Black Gate & Serpent Isle, Ultima Underworld I & II, etc.

A trip back to Britannia to visit Avatar, Iolo, Shamino and pals is long overdue !

PLEASE a cloth map or poster or whatever else for me too. That would make me ultra-happy too !

Regards, Bennido from Down Under

Message: 1