[Groop] con attendee favor to ask

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Fri Jul 13 20:43:59 PDT 2012

(Warning!  The following e-mails are being typed without the benefit of my redaing glasses.  So there will probably be more tyos than usual.)

Hi Mike!

I have not heard about any MAD giveawys, but that doesn't mean anything.  I haven't really gotten around to many booths.

The Simpson Olympics issue is not a handout.  IIt costs $10.  I'll try to find out if you can get it any other wat besides being at the con.  Are they alreday on ebay?  How many of you guys want one?  Maybe I could get them.

I have the other one you mentioned, which was a handout, but a while ago.  I haven't seen any at the con.

Gary G.