[Groop] Book Received!

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sat Jul 14 13:14:29 PDT 2012

I just got mine too!!!    Gary you're Incredible!!!!!!

It's so perfect!!!!  I'm handling this book like a surgeon and I  almost
don't want to peel the plastic!     But here  goes!!!    All Groo books should
be like this!

This book is a treasure!!!!!

Thank You GARY G.!!!!!!

In a message dated 7/14/2012 2:16:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,