[Groop] Groop

Rick Loomis rick at flyingbuffalo.com
Sat Jul 14 13:08:42 PDT 2012

Gary,
   If Sergio or Mark or you want to know anything about self
publishing, or about kickstarter, feel free to ask me. I am a
publisher of game books, and my art director is a publisher of comic
books. And we both have current kickstarter projects.
Rick Loomis

At 10:38 AM 7/14/2012, you wrote:
>   Sergio is going to the APE convention in October and wants to
> learn about self publishing.
>

>A Kickstarter program is anawesome idea and would be great for Sergio and
>any side comic projects too.    (Mighty Magnor,  TC Mars,  Catnippon...Groo)

Flying Buffalo Inc  www.flyingbuffalo.com
PO Box 8467, Scottsdale, AZ 85252
480-945-6917