[Groop] Groo Book arrived (Gary appreciation thread continued)

Ronny Hansen groop1 at groo.org
Mon Jul 23 08:30:24 PDT 2012

Hi Groopers!

My books arrived in great condition today. I have to agree with everyone
else here, and give a big Thanks! to Gary, and of course Sergio.

The green and brown books look great together. We just have to wait for the
next 2-3 different editions now ;)
The artwork is really amazing in this big format, and would love to see the
alphabet books reprinted just as large :)

Have updated the Groop limited item list. I'm not sure how much interest
there is in updating this list is anymore, but just let me know if there are any
corrections. Located at http://groop.groo.org/grooplst.txt

-
Ronny