[Groop] IDW Groo Book

Gabriel Owens recharge138 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:58:17 PDT 2012

Speaking of, I don't have tickets to SDCC this year, but am totally
down with meeting any and all Groopies for a dinner or something.  Any
plans?

Also, I'm going to Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman's Hollywood Babylon
that Saturday and Patton Oswalt that Wed or Thurs, if anyone's
interested.

Gabe, who will be back in SD soon!

--
Be dangerous...and unpredictable.  And make a lot of noise.