[Groop] Big Groo Fan!!

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:00:05 PDT 2012

Of course, they could be two (or three) completely differant Matt Bradys

From: usagigoya at hotmail.com
To: groop at groo.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:55:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Groop] Big Groo Fan!!

I have been reading and enjoying the The Neverending Fray blogs for a month or so now, and I have even posted a few links to some of the posts on my facebook page.

I guess I never realized Matt was not a member of the Group or the Those Who Fear Groo Forum.

I believe Matt wrote the Stan Sakai interview which was published in the Comics Buyer's Guide #1167 way back in March of 1996. He is also an aquaintence of Newsarama in-house Usagi Yojimbo fan/reporter Michael C. Lorah.