[Groop] IDW Book at the Con

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Fri Jun 22 13:24:32 PDT 2012

OK Gang, here’s how I see things playing out:

I’m guessing the 250 Limited Edition versions will be sold out before the Con even starts.  If you want that version, order it now.  I will pick them up.  Sergio will make sure there is no problem with me picking up more than 2 (besides it’s that you can’t order more than 2) and he will personalize them for you.  I assume you’ll be sent some kind of receipt you can e-send to me.

I have sent an e-mail to IDW asking if the Regular Edition will be available at the Con.  I will try to get a hold of Sergio tonight and find out if he knows if he’ll have any of the Regular Version at the Con.  I am 99.99% sure the answer to both questions will be Yes.  I’ll let you know as soon as I have verified it so if anyone wants the Regular Edition version instead of the pricier Limited Edition version you can let me know.

Of course, the whole idea of getting the book at the Con was so Sergio could personalize it for you.  Now it turns out that’s the only way to get the Limited Edition as well.

In Summary:

You guys who wanted me to get a book for them and want the Limited Edition, order it now and let me know you have done so.

You guys who want me to get them a Regular Edition, hold tight for a bit.  Hopefully less than a day until I hear back from IDW and talk to Sergio.

Together, We Shall Defeat the Ebay Bastards!!

Gary G.