[Groop] IDW Book at the Con

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Jun 22 14:29:11 PDT 2012

Please put down Wednesday.   Thanks for the follow-up Ronny!

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf Of Ronny Hansen
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 2:06 PM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] IDW Book at the Con

I emailed IDW about this and just got a reply:

"Hello,
Any SDCC 2012 exclusive pre-orders may be retrieved by a substitute.  Upon placing your order, please email store at idwpublishing.com with the name of your substitute and they will need a copy of your order confirmation email and a photo ID for pick-up at the show.

Thanks,
IDW Store
store at idwpublishing.com
"

Gary: Which pick-up day should I tag when I place the order?

-
Ronny