[Groop] S.A. Funnies

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Sat Jun 23 17:08:24 PDT 2012

I think your comic shop person is wrong.  Check the link that's been at Bongo since March.

http://www.bongocomics.com/blog/03/21/2012/sergio-aragones-update

I forgot to ask Sergio about Funnies during our very short conversation.  But I can't imagine he doesn't want to do more and I can't imagine Bill Morrison and Matt Groening not wanting Sergio to do whatever he wants.  Plus it was one of Bongo's biggest domestic sellers.

My two cents,

Gary G.