[Groop] Groop Digest, Vol 109, Issue 3

Kaytee bodhikt at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 13:51:31 PST 2012

I have sat quiet while memebers have passed inside jokes and happy birthdays
> to people I do not know,

The first "Happy Birthday" in this thread was to Mark-- and if you don't know him, you need to study your Groo bibliography and Who's Who better-- try Wikipedia, if you're on-line. Or, even, dare I say, Facebook, since various Groo related Pages and Groups are there.

The other birthdays/astrological signs mentioned are of Groop members-- just to help you get to know them, so you can become one of those insiders who "gets" the inside jokes.

Kaytee

Kaytee
www.facebook.com/simplexities
www.etsy.com/simplexities