[Groop] Sergio Funnies

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Mar 5 20:09:25 PST 2012

Hi Folks!

Hey!  Did everyone notice Sergio's nod to the Groop in the openning frame of Sergio Funnies #6 where he is wearing a "Did I Err?" T-shirt?

I would have mentioned it sooner, but not only did the ice storm and my schedule prevent me from getting to my comic book shop for a while, but when I did, it turned out they had made a BIG MISTAKE.  They forgot (Gasp!) to put a Sergio Funnies #6 in my file.  Fortunately, they were able to rectify the situation in short order.

I spent about a month or two trying to find the matching butterflies in #5, so it all worked out.  Sergio Funnies has been a great and needed dose of Sergio while waiting for Groo v. Conan!

take care all,

Gary G.