[Groop] IDW Artist's Edition - Groo

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Wed Mar 14 10:32:43 PDT 2012

Hi Folks!

Here are the exact words from Mark on this subject:

"The rumor is true as of this moment. There may be a complication."

Hopefully whatever the complication may be will not occur and the IDW Artist's Editions of Groo will happen.  I'd hate to see this Groo-ed up.

I'm not familiar with how many pages they put in one book.  Anyone know?

What issues would everyone like to see?

Hope all is going well for everyone,

Gary G.