[Groop] IDW Artist's Edition - Groo

Rocky Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:52:16 PDT 2012

Hey Gary!

I, too, would like to see THE AMULET collected (as any fool can plainly see . . .)

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:33:16 -0700
From: 01kipper at gmail.com
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] IDW Artist's Edition - Groo

Based on previous IDW Editions, 144-176 pages, so that's probably about 6 or 7 issues?

I think it would be great to collect together whole story-arcs, like "Wager of the Gods", "Princess Thaiis" , or "The Amulet" (Marvel #34,35,36), which are three of my all-time favourites. (Some others, however, like "Man of the People" I do not care for at all).

Otherwise, I'd prefer to see earlier issues, like the Pacific ones, or Marvel pre-#50 (just to abitrarily draw a line somewhere for no special reason).

Ned