[Groop] IDW Artist's Edition - Groo

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Fri Mar 16 19:37:58 PDT 2012

Ryan:  It's gone back and forth between the next Groo project being "Groo meets Tarzan" and the 12 issue "Friends & Enemies."   I think F&E will be next.  I think that's what Sergio wants.  I think Dark Horse wants Tarzan because they own the comic book rights, but I think they have less leverage with Sergio these days.  That's a guess on my part. I could be wrong. (btw, I was wrong about the IDW "cover art" It wasn't the art I thought it was.)

Yoda:  Don't know what's up with promo's for Groo v. Conan or the 30th anniversary.  I'll contact my Dark Horse contact and see if anything is planned.

Patrick:  You're barely older than my children

Chris:  Don't get kinky.

Rick:  I didn't cut off the string of messages becasue I answered all of them, so don't get mad.  (and by the way, you're a pirate!)

Take care everyone and start saving your kopins,

Gary G.