[Groop] Groo Sale!

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Fri Mar 30 17:34:46 PDT 2012

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm thrilled about all these comics coming out digitally.

Digital comics are responsible for me coming BACK to comics in a big way after giving them up for 10 years (have you tried storing 10 years of comics?).  I hope to see Groo completely out in digital format.  I'll buy them all again.  This is a trend I am supportive of.  Don't know how Sergio and ME feel about it, though, but as a reader, this brought me back into the fold and buying again.

Elie