[Groop] Groo The Game

grimdel at yahoo.com grimdel at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 11:40:44 PDT 2012

I met Sergio at Comic Con a couple years ago.  He had a few packs for sale, and mentioned that its been out of print for years.  Your best bet is to hope that someone scanned the cards & rules, posted them on the internet, and print them out (or pester Sergio to reprint them)

But honestly, if you have the rules, you can probably play w/ the expansion pack as is (just need some dice & a stand-in for Groo).  If the game takes forever, and you & your friends are pulling out their hair as Groo levels every town, then your having the same experience.

Cheers,
Alex