[Groop] Aragones Ojai Valley Museum Poster from 2009

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Tue Nov 6 15:43:02 PST 2012

Hey Anil!

Cool!  That poster is really great!  Did you get the T-Shirt as well?  (Completely different art)

Gary G.

To: Groop at groo.com
From: royalslik at aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 18:06:35 -0500
Subject: [Groop] Aragones Ojai Valley Museum Poster from 2009

Dear Groop,

I recently tracked down a copy of the 2009 Sergio Aragones poster from the Ojai Museum exhibit.  I went to the source and my package arrived today safe and sound.

The Adminisrrative Assistant at the museum is named Davida Katherine Maron.
Email - ojaimuseumdavida at sbcglobal.net
Phone - (805) 640-1390 x203
Mobile - (646) 246-4955

She told me there were a few more signed and numbered posters left for sale and a few more not signed and numbered.  I think the poster was $25 but shipping was a little steep.  Reason being that they are a museum that normally does not ship so they drop off at UPS for packing and shipping materials, but as far as I can tell the poster is already in a tube and UPS did the rest.

Anyhow, it's a very cool Groo-List item as Groo appears on the poster.  It's pretty rare, I think there were less than 150 printed and just a few left.  SO, if you're a Groo fanatic like me, waste no time and contact this nice lady to place your order.

I'm still on a quest to find the Comics Buyer's Guide groo list items if anyone has a lead on those.

Happy hunting and vote tomorrow!!!

Best,
Anil