[Groop] East Coasters?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 15:34:10 PST 2012

Thanks for the concern from one and all!

I did VERY well with the storm, no power loss even. The only reason I haven't been online at all from the storm is that I currently only get online at the local library, and have been working so many extra hours due to the storm that today is my first time online at all since before the storm. I'm just ducking in quickly, hopefully I will have quality online time tomorrow!

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller