[Groop] Extra stuff

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 19 12:38:48 PDT 2012

I did a little checking to see what we could do to produce a shirt.
Zazzle is a site that does shirts, mugs, bags, etc. Basically, it's a
"print on demand" site. In order to do an orange T-shirt with print on
the front and back. it would cost $25.95 per shirt, plus shipping.
Pretty steep for a T-shirt. That price is because no matter who
ordered one or how many did, it's still going to be a one-off. The
best way to get a good price is to print a bunch of them in bulk
through a screen printer. I see that as a problem, because I don't
think the demand is that big. I already have one and don't want
another and I assume there are a bunch of us who are the same. As a
graphic designer, I'll be glad to create whatever shirt the groop
might want, but we need to see if it's a viable project before we
start anything. Feedback from interested groopies (groopers,
groopsters, whatever) is the best way to gauge interest. Let's see if
we have enough people who want one.

Glorko (AKA Chris [the other one])