[Groop] Stan

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Dec 30 08:11:42 PST 2013

Knowing about Sharon's long term battle with a brain tumor and now their grandchild's sudden death, it's hard to know what to say about Stan and his family other than how much it breaks your heart, how much our thoughts and prayers are with them, and how amazing Stan is as he carries on.  Puts a lot of petty problems and concerns in perspective.

Take care everyone,  Gary G.