[Groop] April DC Varients - by The Usual Gang of Idiots

maddening at netzero.net maddening at netzero.net
Thu Feb 14 19:44:09 PST 2013

 This seems like it will be a daunting task to get a complete set. I called a few Comic dealers in my area and none of them are large enough to be able to order enough to get the variant covers.  I tried to find out on-line which artists were doing what covers to no avail.  Any thoughts on how to get a set without over paying (i.e. ebay) is appreciated.--Mike Skinner
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/511daf751c882f743d0bst01duc