[Groop] Groop Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

maddening at netzero.net maddening at netzero.net
Sat Jan 26 23:24:09 PST 2013

 forgive my confusion,It sounds like all the talk of shirt & hats will only have text on them.Didn't the Groop mouse pads have Groo on them?How was it okay to have them produced? I am always torn when collectors have items made.  I shy away from stuff like that because I do not feel that they are true licensed collectibles. If they are approved by Sergio, then that is a different matter. I would have to see a mock up. (but if only text, then I wouldn't be interested)---Mike Skinner
Too good to be True?
Pinola: 1) Enter A Name and State. 2) Access U.S Public Records
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/5104d65dc045a565d4218st02duc